WELCOME TO THE WATERGARDEN CONDOMINIUM
The Watergarden condo stands out among the downtown luxury condo residences in Fort Lauderdale. Fountains, tropical landscaping, a two story spa, valet and concierge, beautiful pool, and a multi-media center are some of the “amenities” that the Watergarden condo has to offer in addition to its prime downtown Fort Lauderdale location.
The Watergarden parallels a five star building rich in amenities and a modern design. It affords the Fort Lauderdale downtown urban-lifestyle living without the price tag of an ultra-posh residence. Many vacation home buyers and empty nesters find The Watergarden to be the perfect start to discover the benefits and joy of downtown high-rise living with a manageable sized floorplan. Spiraling fountains, tropical landscaping, tranquil river views, attentive valet and concierge staff present an inviting welcome and sense of arrival. Marvel over the magnificent downtown Fort Lauderdale skyline views or the simplicity of a swift bike ride to all this exclusively eclectic community has to offer. A creative solution to extraordinary living.
The WaterGarden Board:
Bruce Lane, President
Frederick Doyle, Vice-President
Michael Krans, Treasurer
Ira Futterman, Secretary
John Bordeaux, Director
Alessandra Hale-Florez, Manager
WELL APPOINTED FEATURES
- 315 units including one, two and three bedroom units, plus penthouses and 1 Commercial Unit
- Fourth and fifth levels feature two-story Fitness Center with state-of-the-art equipment and lounge for after workout relaxation. Private men’s and women’s locker rooms with sauna. Separate massage room
- Elegantly appointed and furnished two-story entry lobby and front desk
- Gracious clubroom with piano bar
- Richly paneled library
- Multi-media center
- Second level amenities include Business Center with board room
- Beautifully designed recreation deck featuring resort-style pool and spa with cabanas
- Pavilion with outdoor bar
- Formal Palm Beach style gardens and fountains
- High speed structured wiring network for phone, video and computer in all units. Includes Cat-5 data lines and RF-6 quad shield coaxial cable
- Code approved impact glass for hurricanes
- Decorator appointed elevators.
- Sports lounge with billiards and card tables.